Pioneer Surveying & Engineering provides commercial, residential and industrial design. We perform structural investigations, inspections, and evaluations. We also provide home plans and retaining wall design.
Our structural engineering services include:
- Structural engineering utilizing Timber, Steel, Concrete, and/or Masonry materials.
- Construction documentation for submittal to local building departments, owners, and contractors.
- On-site structural investigations and evaluations for local building code compliance.
- Building fire damage inspections to determine state of damage to structural elements.
- Manufactured home foundation certifications for home buying mortgage lenders.
- Retaining wall engineering utilizing reinforced concrete, MSE block and gravity blocks walls.
- Pre-engineered Metal Building Foundation engineering.
Structural Work Experience:
- Klickitat PUD Goldendale Office Renovation – Demolition Plan, Floor Plan, Elevations, Engineer’s Construction Cost Estimate
- Republic Services Goldendale Transfer Station – Retrofit new PEMB to existing concrete foundation, Provided Bid Documents and Construction Specifications, Provide Construction Documentation
- United Parcel Service Springfield, OR Seismic Retrofit – Design steel moment frame lateral resisting system for existing PEMB, Provide Bid Documents and Construction Specifications, Provided Construction Documentation
- Roberts Family Retreat White Salmon, WA House Engineering – Ordinary steel moment frame lateral resisting system and stick framed residential design for (5) separate structures.